Saturday 25 March 2017

Cake Anyone?






































Good morning, A special day today as it's my birthday and more importantly we're going to see 'Beauty And The Beast' as a family, it's my favourite Disney movie so can't wait to see this.  And tomorrow being Mother's day I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend.
It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.  And as it's my turn to host and my birthday I chose 'Cakes, Cupcakes And Sweet Treats', I made a gift bag to put some Thorntons chocolates in for my Mum, I have bought her some shoes but they haven't arrived yet, so hopefully the choccies will put her on till they do.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-






Recipe:-
Stamps -LOTV Sprinkled With Sugar, 
Papers - Craft Sensations Endless Love, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Embellishments - glamour dust, pearls, ribbon, lace, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Mervi said...

Happy Birthday Tracy! I'm going to see that film too with my daughter next week.
Gorgeous gift bag again,lovely image;-))m

aussie aNNie said...

Happy birthday teamie, have a good one and love your creative bag, full of goodies I hope. Enjoy the movie.
xxx Have a lovely weekend..♥[aNNie]

Ellibelle said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy!! Enjoy the movie, it's my favorite Disney movie too, and we're going to see it tomorrow :)

The bag is so cute, loving the lace and pearl accents!

Kathleen said...

A super gift bag Tracy, fabulous image and gorgeous colour ways.
i hope you had lots of gift bags too and have had a lovely day.

Kath x

brenda said...

Sorry I am so late arrived here Tracy, you know how much I love your gift bags and this one is so pretty and the image perfect for your theme.

B x