Saturday 17 March 2018

Bring On The Bling
























Good Morning bloggers, we are bracing ourselves for another round of The Beast From The east, more snow means no football matches for my son Bobby on Sunday, I'm not as disappointed as he is after all an hour and a half stood in the freezing cols is not the best thing to be doing on a Sunday morning LOL!
 So on to a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Bring On The Bling'



Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


Our lovely sponsor this week is:-

And here are the lovely stamps up for grabs

This is for the following challenges:-
1. I love promarkers - #354 - For A Girl


Recipe:-
Stamps - Whiff Of Joy Melinda reading book, Sentiment magazine freebie, 
Papers - Lemon Craft House Of Roses, 
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Marianne designs dies, spellbinder border dies, 
Embellishments - glamour dust, gems, liquid pearls, pearl embellishment, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Mervi said...

Really sweet card, fabulous colours, love the frame!
Our snow is smelting, it's a bit warmer now, sun is shining bright!
Happy weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and love that pearl gem.

The beast from the east has ut paid to my sons plans t go up north to visit friends and Chester zoo this weekend, xxx

brenda said...

Very soft and feminine Tracy and a beautiful embellishment at the top. Great theme thank you.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really nice card Tracy with this gorgeous image! And loving the sketch too. Thank you for this wonderful challenge!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty image and a really lovely background, super card.
My Daughter is the same as you as her youngests football has been cancelled but he is not bothered as it means more x-box time.

Kath x

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty and gourgeously coloured!

Thanks for sharing it with us over at I Love Promarkers

(The snow didn't stop me from having to go into work :( - it just disappeared off the roads!)

Hugz Tinz

Lilibet said...

What a lovely card! We got very little snow - I felt quite hard done by!! Thanks for joining the challenge at I Love Promarkers and good luck, Liz (:(|)X